Who are we?
The address of our website is: http://www.geofit-group.fr
Right of access to personal data collected
In accordance with European Regulation n°2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, you have the right to access, rectify, oppose the communication and delete information concerning you upon request:
1 Route de Gachet – CS 90711
44307 NANTES CEDEX 3
Tél. : 02 40 68 54 53
Use of personal data collected
The information (name, first name, e-mail, place of intervention) is requested from you in order to enable us to respond to your request as well as possible.
This data is kept for 395 days and is automatically deleted after this period. Application forms for our offers
Application forms for our offers
By submitting your application (in response to an offer or via our unsolicited application form), you accept that the information entered will be transmitted to our Human Resources department, and will be used in the context of your job search.
This data is kept for 2 years and is automatically deleted after this period. Subscribe to the newsletter
Subscribe to the newsletter
By subscribing to the newsletter, you agree that the information entered will be transmitted to our Communication department and will be used to send digital newsletters.
We use Sendinblue as a marketing platform. By submitting this form, you acknowledge that the information you provide will be transmitted to Sendinblue in its capacity as a data processor in accordance with its general terms and conditions of use.
GEOFIT GROUP will retain the e-mail address until the person concerned unsubscribes (via the unsubscribe link included in the newsletter or by contacting us).
A “cookie” is an information file, usually small and identified by a name, that may be transmitted to your browser by a website to which you connect. The lifetime of a connection cookie is two days, that of a screen option cookie is one year.
Refuse a Cookie :
You can at any time choose to disable all or part of the Cookies. Your browser can also be set to notify you of Cookies placed on your device and ask you whether or not to accept them (on a case-by-case basis or in full). However, we remind you that disabling all Cookies will prevent you from using our site under normal conditions, except for basic functions.
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will tell you how to change your cookie preferences. For:
- Google Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Microsoft Internet Explorer™: https://support.microsoft.com/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Apple Safari™ : https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411
- Opera™ : http://www.opera.com/blogs/news/2015/08/how-to-manage-cookies-in-opera/
You can also set your browser to send a code to tell websites that you do not want to be tracked. (“Do No Track” option). For:
- Google Chrome™ : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2790761
- Microsoft Internet Explorer™ : https://support.microsoft.com/help/17288/windows-internet-explorer-11-use-do-not-track
- Mozilla Firefox™ : https://support.mozilla.org/kb/how-do-i-turn-do-not-track-feature
- Apple Safari™ : https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21416
- Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/en/notrack.html
Embedded content from other sites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles…). Content embedded from other sites behaves in the same way as if the visitor were visiting that other site.